The thermoceramic coating consists of liquid dispersion solution, 60% ceramic vacuum microcapsules, special low-emitting components and ecological anti-mould additives. Painting with SuperShield (last layer) guarantees that once the wall is dry, you will have a coating with the following properties:
- Warm wall. The wall is 3 - 4 оС warmer than walls covered with traditional decorarive materials.
- Protection from condensation and moisture. The surface of the walls/celings is always higher than the temperature of irrigation. Thus, no mould is formed. The anti-condensation properties of SuperShield do not decrease with time.
- Energy-saving effect. Heat loss is reduced by 10 to 15%.
- Very good adhesion to all kinds of construction materials.
- Good steam conducting. The walls can "breathe".
- No holding of dust and dirt. The walls can be cleaned with a damp sponge or tissue.
- A rich colour pallette. The colour of SuperShield is white, but it can be painted with standard paint colouring agents.
|Packaging||Area Covered||Price, VAT included|
|1 litre||2,7 - 3 m2||EUR 14.83|
|3 litres||8 - 9 m2||EUR 42.95|
|4 litres (3l + 1l)||11 - 12 m2||EUR 42.44|
|5 litres (3l + 1l + 1l)||13,5 - 15 m2||EUR 71.32|
|10 litres||27 - 30 m2||EUR 138.05|
|12 litres||32 - 36 m2||EUR 166.75|