ThermoMaxx Exterior is a liquid dispersion solution of clean acrylic plaster, about 20% ceramic vacuum microcapsules and special additives.
- Sun radiation reflection – above 85 %. When exposed to sunlight, it guarantees 10-15 оС lower surface temperature of the wall constructions in comparison to traditional decorative renders. ThermoMaxx Exterior Metal reduces air-conditioning expenses up to 30%.
- High water resistance. The render does not allow penetration of atmospheric humidity in the building construction (rain, snow, fog).
- Elasticity and flexibility. The render fills the surface micro-cracks, formed when the render is drying and does not allow new crack formation with the aging of the wall construction. The plaster guarantees long-lasting facade.
- Very good adhesion to all types of construction materials, including metals. ThermoMaxx covers easily surfaces with complex form and constructin, incl. surfaces from heterogeneous materials.
- Breathing surface (steam conducting). The render allows the surfaces "to breathe".
- Resistent to ultraviolet rays and acid rain.
- Long life. Warranty above 10 years.
- No holding of dust and dirt, easy cleaning.
- Completely white colour. In practice, the white colour is recommended. However, it is possible to colour the render in soft pastel colours.
- In all cases when it is necessary to have a long-lasting esthetical facade render combined with sunlight protection and reliable hydroinsulation, protecting from rain and snow.
- Without competition in decorative formations and insulation improvement of buildings with architectural and historic values, as well as in buildings with complex geometry.
- Particularly suitable for walls exposed to direct atmospheric conditions.
- The best solution for facades of buildings, constructed with YTONG and other similar materials that absorb water.
Application technology: Two layers with a brush, roller or painting pistol - 4 hours should pass after the first layer is applied. When the foundation is highly absorbing, a ground coating should be used. Film thickness min 0,3 mm, application norm when the surface is smooth: 0,3 – 0,4 l/m2.
|3 litres||8 - 9m2||39.88 EUR|
|10 litres||27 - 30m2||122.71 EUR|